Is as easy as 1-2-3
1- Read the terms and conditions below
2- If you agree, you will be able to submit a registration request form
3- A user ID and password will be sent to you to allow you to access IOL
User Agreement for Booz|Allen|Hamilton Inc.
Electronic Invoicing System
Welcome to the User Agreement for the Booz|Allen|Hamilton Electronic Invoicing System ("Agreement" or "User Agreement"). This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Electronic Invoicing System (the "Service") at the designated URL. We refer to the vendor invoicing and activities related to the invoicing process as "Services", and the web location as the "Data Site", wherein the Services are available to you. For additional information about the Electronic Invoicing System, and how it works, please also consult the User Documentation on this site.
In this Agreement, "you", "your" or "User" means any person or entity using the Service at the Data Site. Unless otherwise stated, "Booz Allen," "we" or "our" will refer collectively to Booz|Allen|Hamilton Inc. and its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
By clicking "I Agree", "I Accept"; you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. This Agreement affects your rights and you should read it carefully, and if you do not agree to these terms, then you should not access them.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Booz Allen.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Termination of Agreement. Booz Allen in its sole discretion, and upon prior notice to You, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, access to its website, or access to the Services for any reason and at any time upon notice to you.
2. Electronic Invoice. The User agrees that all electronic invoices, upon submission, will be in conformance with the requirements set by Booz Allen, and as may be changed or amended from time to time. Electronic invoices not submitted in conformance with the requirements may be rejected, and Booz Allen will have no responsibility to make payment against electronic invoices that are not in conformance with these requirements. A copy of the most recent electronic invoice submission requirements can be obtained from the User Documentation on this site.
3. Revised Terms and Conditions. Booz Allen may revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement or revise the Services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revisions will be binding and effective immediately against User and upon posting the revised Agreement upon login, or on notification to User via by e-mail or U.S. mail. User agrees to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If any revision to this Agreement is unacceptable to the User, the User may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing the Booz Allen procurement contract person with written notice, which shall be effective upon receipt by Booz Allen. User agrees that by continuing to access the Data Site following notice of any revisions to this Agreement, User accepts any such revisions and agrees to abide by them.
4. Access Description. The User, at its own expense, shall provide and maintain the equipment, software, services and testing necessary to effectively and reliably access the Data Site. The User agrees to employ security procedures as are reasonably sufficient to ensure that all transmissions of documents or data are authorized and secure and to protect its business records and data from improper access, loss, alteration or destruction. The User acknowledges and agrees that Booz Allen does not charge a fee or transaction charge for access to the Data Site, and that the User is solely responsible for charges by its internet services provider and for compliance with the terms and conditions of any such providers. 5. Data Site. Booz Allen shall provide User with access to the Data Site via the Internet through the password?protected website. Such password(s) shall be individual to either the User or to individual employee(s) and agent(s) of User where the User is a business. Booz Allen shall administer the Services to allow users to access the User's invoicing. The Services will be accessible to User via the Website twenty?four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to events beyond the control of Booz Allen.
6. License Grant. Solely to the extent necessary to utilize the Services in accordance with this Agreement, Booz Allen hereby grants to User a personal, non?exclusive, non?transferable, and non?sublicensable license for the term of this Agreement to access the Web Site and to use any application programs developed by Booz Allen or others which are specifically made available to the User for the use of the Services.
7. Intellectual Property Rights. The User acknowledges that this Agreement does not grant the User any title or right of ownership in the Data Site, documents, or program applications on the Web Site. User further acknowledges that title to and ownership of all data, documents, intellectual property rights, documents and other information and data contained in or accessed through the Data Site will remain solely and exclusively in Booz Allen. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement does not grant the User the right to use any other application programs developed by Booz Allen, and that it shall not, and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees, agents, consultants and contractors shall not, attempt to access such other application programs or any data files which are a part of the application system.
8. Monitoring of Site. The User acknowledges that its use of the Data Site may be monitored by Booz Allen or its affiliates and the resultant information may be used by Booz Allen & Hamilton Inc. or its affiliates for internal purposes.
9. User Name and Password. Booz Allen will supply the User with a User Name and an initial password. The User may change the password at any time and may be required to change the password at specific intervals. The User agrees to safeguard the User Name and password, and agrees to contact the Booz Allen technical representative immediately if the User Name or password is stolen, lost, or if the User believes, or should reasonably believe, that such User Name or password may have been compromised. The User is fully responsible for activities that occur under User's password and account, and the User shall be responsible for preventing the misuse or misappropriation of passwords by User's employees or agents. User is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of its passwords, and to regularly change its passwords. User will take all reasonable efforts to prevent such unauthorized misuse or misappropriation and in the event of such will be fully responsible therefore.
10. User Responsibilities. User agrees to not:
a. create or enable the creation of derivative works, modifications, or adaptations of the Data Site ;
b. attempt to recompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Data Site;
c. distribute or disclose the Data Site to third parties including, but not limited to, by means of display;
d. remove or modify any proprietary marking or restrictive legends placed on the Data Site;
e. use any robot, spider, other automatic device or program or manual process to monitor, copy or reproduce the Data Site;
f. interfere with the functionality of this Data Site or use the Data Site to disrupt services or networks connected to the web server with respect to the Data Site;
g. upload, store, post, e?mail or otherwise transmit, distribute, publish or disseminate on or through the Data Site (a) any information that is determined to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous or racially or ethnically objectionable, or promotes such activity; (b) any unauthorized advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation; or (c) any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or any contractual rights of any party.
11. No Warranty. BOOZ ALLEN PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE DATA SITE AND WEBSITE AND SUCH SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. BOOZ ALLEN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA SITE AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE DATA SITE.
12. Limitation of Damages. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BOOZ ALLEN, ITS AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO USER FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE DATA, THE DOCUMENTS OR THE DATA SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. BOOZ ALLEN IS NOT RESPONSBILE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF CONTENT, CODE, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE OR BROWSER PROVIDER ACCESSED THROUGH OR USED TO ACCESS THE DATA SITE OR THE NETWORK SERVERS.
13. Indemnification. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Booz Allen, any employee of Booz Allen and any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of Booz Allen against any and all claims, demands, action and damages whatsoever nature (including all negligence, tort and strict liability claims), judgments, suits and all legal proceedings, and all costs and expenses (including litigation expenses) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to User's use of the Data Site, network servers or the application programs (whether or not such use is authorized).
14. Assignment. The User may not transfer any rights or obligations you may have under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Booz Allen. Booz Allen reserves the right to transfer this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement without your consent.
15. Choice of Law. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws principles for applicable for contracts to be performed entirely within the Commonwealth.